Project location: No. 52, Dianchang Road, Fengtai District, Beijing
Development period: 2005 - 2007
Project type: Well-decorated commercial house
Development type: Investment, development
- 2.2 Land area: 0,000 ㎡
- 7.5 Building area: 0,000 ㎡
- 2.5 Floor area ratio
- 374 total of households
- Construction target
- We take "one of the best houses at the same price in the same period in Beijing" as the project development target.
- Well-decorated house handover
- We handed over all the finished houses, of which all were accepted by the households. So far, we have not received claims from the households.
- Super-high configuration
- Three-storey double-hollow bridge-cutoff aluminium alloy external window, heating and cooling type household central air-conditioning + concentrated heating
- Demonstration of construction methods
- Display the external windows, doors, security systems and other parts and components at the sales office
- All the households are transparent, with three sides facing the sun
- Each unit has two households and two elevators on each floor. Each household is featured by large face width, small depth, rational layout and all functions.
- DVD instruction for products
- We pioneer to use DVD instruction manual for products to record and present the construction process, and interpret the instruction for use of well-decorated house.
- Structure Great Wall Cup
- Gold award in Beijing Structure Great Wall Cup in 2005
- Building Great Wall Cup
- Silver award in Beijing Building Great Wall Cup in 2006
- Energy-saving, Land-saving, Safe and Civilized Construction Cup
- Gold prize for housing scheme match in the 2016 National Energy-saving, Land-saving, Safe and Civilized Construction Cup
- Plan and architectural design
- China Academy of Building Research
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- The Third Construction Co., Ltd of China Construction First Group
- Sales agent