Project location: Dahuichang Road (East), No. 6 Ring Road (West), Changxindian Town, Fengtai District, Beijing
Development period: 2013-2017
Project type: Resettlement house
Development type: Investment, development
- 11.7 Land area: 0,000 ㎡
- 30 Building area: 0,000 ㎡
- 2.8 Floor area ratio
- 3450 total of households
- Quality model of indemnificatory housing
- Give full play to the geographical advantages of shallow mountainous areas, and plan the sloping lands and gardens.
- Comfort model of indemnificatory housing
- Install the relocated households of old town shantytowns of Changxindian, allowing them to live in peace.
- Model of energy conservation and environmental protection
- Design rainwater gardens by virtue of the sloping land conditions.
- Great Wall Cup
- The project was awarded the "Gold Award in Beijing Great Wall Cup"。
- National Excellent Engineering Survey and Design Award
- Third prize of outstanding garden and landscape engineering design award of 2017 national excellent engineering survey and design award
- Plan and architectural design
- China Architecture Design & Research Group
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- The Third Construction Co., Ltd of China Construction First Group